Obviously we all want outcomes that are sustainable to produce lasting results. The annual celebration in September will require resources and some time in preparation. The experience of (CUND2007), in Nainital held Sept 2007, created a shift in attitude and commitment by the administration as the event showed that the community actually cared. In no time a new solid waste management program, litter fines and lake-marshals were introduced and more is happening triggered by that one event that showed the community cared and took action. Your town, city or region will have its own priorities and particular needs but we know that the annual Clean Up celebration has benefits greater than the cost and effort. And again, because MCI is about creating community spirit and opportunities for creating leadership, this is also an important focus.
On the day, a central area could be set aside for public acknowledgements, for displays (including the posters) and may be preceded by a march which ends there. It is an opportunity for making a public statement and showing the community including the Nagar Palika at work. It is simply a day of celebration, awareness, commitment, acknowledgement and creating a sense of empowerment of the individual as a member of a community which cares and produces results. It is your day however you wish to shape it, to promote a community awareness and agreement to improve cleanliness. We recommend that you join the international network at and look for more ideas.
A few examples are listed below related to expository writing prompts:
- Explain the smile of a baby.
- What do you feel when you visit your grandparents?
- Write about your favorite video game.
- Who are the four important people in your life?
- You have been promoted as a development officer to a remote area.
Explain to the people about the good effects of cleanliness and hygiene in their day-to-day life.
- What would you invent so that life becomes easier for you?
- Write about the most favorite TV show and why do you like it.
- Explain how bad situations can have a good side.
- Explain why someone you care about is important to you.
- Why do you like your favorite teacher.
- Explain the meaning of true friendship.
- "Dress for success" is a phrase all of us have heard before, but it means something different to each person.
When in his late 20s, Benjamin Franklin listed thirteen virtues that he felt were an important guide for living. These virtues can be divided into those related to personal behavior (temperance, order, resolution, frugality, moderation, industry, cleanliness, and tranquility) and those related to social character traits (sincerity, justice, silence, chastity, and humility).
Write an essay explaining what "dress for success" means to you.
- Explain the importance of proper diet in your life.
- Write an essay to explain why honesty is important in a friendship.
- Explain why good behavior is important in the society.
- Write a letter to your friend explaining how higher studies help in future.
An independent voice. The outcome of My Clean School endeavours, including the essay competition, can represent an opportunity for the citizens to hear what is working and opportunities for extending that (in other words, to stop pointing fingers at the problems and deficiencies for other to fix but instead to create a pathway for action by all).
Each year, on the third weekend of September, some 120 countries participate in the () event. This is an opportunity to participate as (where Xxxx is the name of the city, town or village). It is an opportunity to recognise people that take action and make a difference to "cleanliness" in the community. It is the act of recognition that not only rewards those that ‘made a difference’, but to inspire others to do likewise. It is an especially effective opportunity for creating community spirit.
it's really informative & useful
I want sme questions and answers about cleanliness of Islam..
I mean top is........ Cleanliness is the beauty....
wil u pl help me..............